When You Think About the Mold and Mildew in Your Basement
- Do you dread that your basement will leak when it rains?
- Have you tried everything to stop the water intrusion in your basement?
- Are you tired of all the clean up after a rain storm?
- Is your wet, damp, musty basement destroying your home and its resale value?
- Do you have a damp, musty odor or see mold and mildew in your basement?
- Have you attempted to waterproof your basement yourself, yet find it still leaks?
- Would you like to solve your wet basement problem?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, give us a call to discuss your current problem and possible solutions for wet basement repair.
Basement Waterproofing and Crawlspace Repair
It’s a known fact that water will leak into a basement or crawlspace through any opening that it can, including walls, floors, and the joints between them… which is probably what brought you to our website. At Highlander Waterproofing, we provide a free inspection along with a written analysis of the health and condition of your basement or crawlspace problem as part of our basement waterproofing services.
We want to help you to maximize the use of your livable space and get the most from your investment. Let our custom designed solution for wet basement repair to fix your problem once and for all. Highlander Waterproofing stands behind its work by offering a transferrable, lifetime warranty.
Common Wet Basement Signs
- Water leaking through cracks in the floor or wall
- White, powdery deposits on the wall
- Damp, musty odors
- Discoloration and wetness on floors or walls
- Pooling and standing water
- Mold and mildew in the basement which can cause problems with allergies
- Water seepage where the floor and the wall meet
- Flooding after heavy rains
- Increased insects, such as termites, centipedes, and spiders
- Rusted appliances and support columns
Contact us today to schedule your free inspection for our basement waterproofing services at 1-877-415-0564.